Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

The holiday period proved to be tough on my training regimen. Between the added stress, work hours, and winter weather, I only rode about twice a week (mostly on the trainer), but I was in the gym a decent bit. Kettlebells have been my staple workout tools recently. I was able hit the road a few days ago, and I must say, the legs felt STRONG!! I should be able to resume a full schedule beginning next week. I'm looking forward to it. Everyone has small lapses in their training, right?

I'm waiting for my new front derailleur to arrive, so I can officially convert my bike from a triple to a double. I've also added a set of 50mm carbon tubular wheels to the arsenal, so I'm eager to try them out. I can't wait to race this bike!

Happy New Year to all...happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!