Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been a couple weeks since I wrote anything here. My riding has been amazing since my last race. In the past 2 weeks, I've ridden with teammates, friends, and even a Cat1 Pro. My next race is the Morgantown Road Race (APRRS #1) on 4/3. On the same day, a teammate of mine is heading South to do the Boone Roubaix in North Carolina. Hopefully we come back with some good results for the team. I know I'll be much more ready for this race than I was for the last one.

Today, we did about 40 miles in and around Washington DC, which was awesome! We FLEW down Macarthur Blvd, we kinda chilled through Georgetown (including riding past the steps where they filmed the famous scene in "The Exorcist"), then dodged some traffic in Southwest. Hopefully by next week, Hains Point will dry up a little bit, and the afternoon rides will commence. Supposedly it's a total drop-fest. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!