Sunday, January 24, 2010

The past week has been great for finally getting back outdoors. I thoroughly tired myself out today, after working a 24 hr shift, being awake since 0100,  getting off at 0700, then coming home to ride for 2.5 hrs at 0830. I did EM (endurance miles), which for me is a sustained HR of 154, with 50 min. of a "race simulation" pace. Tomorrow calls for a recovery ride, which is good,  since it's going to be POURING rain. I'll just jump on the rollers for an hour or so. I have to say that this build period is difficult. The end of December, and the beginning of January were such bad weather that it effectively set me behind schedule about a month. I'm going to see how the rest of this month goes, before deciding whether to add the month back into my training plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!