Monday, September 14, 2009

Back into the swing of things

 
I finally unloaded my bike from race weekend this afternoon...when I lifted it out of the back of the truck to put the back wheel on the ground, a HUGE amount of water came rushing out of the chainstay tubes!! I guess that proves how much rain we raced in. I took a picture of my dirty head tube...yeah, my drive train was dirtier, but I like the head tube pic (photoshopped, of course).
Today, I had a 2 hr. "Foundation Mile" training ride with 7x10 sec. "Power Stomps" included. I found that I'm still not recovered from the blistering race-pace from 2 days ago. My muscles are still fatigued. Once I got home, I also did about 40 minutes worth of kettlebell training. After that, I did a double shot of protein powder, showered, and took a quick nap. This evening will be full of carbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!